The Road Less Travelled
Because the road you travel is not the shortcut
Today, we continue in our discussion of Three Prominent Principles About God’s Presence.
We have said:
- In God’s Presence All sin is exposed.
- There is an awesome display of God’s power.
- God will begin a whole new thing in the church when we connect to the highway of holiness.
- “Those who follow your leadership are just like you.” AND
- Take a look over your shoulder and see who is following.
- Here is a life principle:
- You teach what you know. You reproduced who you are
- It is time for leaders and teachers to say, “Lord, I will not rest until I know that I am somewhere close to where you want me to be.”
(We need to say to God, “If I have not let your word flow through me, I will not speak.”)
- It is time to move from head knowledge to heart felt passion. THREE HEAD KNOWLEDGE PRINCIPLES FOR LEADERS.
- Most of our belief are in our heads and not our hearts.
- It is impossible to have your heart in one location and your life in another. John 15:1-8.
“I am the true vine, and My Father is the vineyard keeper. Every branch in Me that does not produce fruit He removes, and He prunes every branch that produces fruit so that it will produce more fruit. You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. Remain in Me, and I in you. Just as a branch is unable to produce fruit by itself unless it remains on the vine, so neither can you unless you remain in Me.
“I am the vine; you are the branches. The one who remains in Me and I in him produces much fruit, because you can do nothing without Me. If anyone does not remain in Me, he is thrown aside like a branch and he withers. They gather them, throw them into the fire, and they are burned. If you remain in Me and My words remain in you, ask whatever you want and it will be done for you. My Father is glorified by this: that you produce much fruit and prove to be My disciples.
- When there is a change it is obvious to everyone.
- I am convinced that he who required a virgin to birth His son will also require a virgin bride when he come.
- Isaiah 35: 8-10. A road will be there and a way; it will be called the Holy Way. The unclean will not travel on it, but it will be for the one who walks the path. Even the fool will not go astray. There will be no lion there, and no vicious beast will go up on it; they will not be found there. But the redeemed will walk on it, and the redeemed of the Lord will return and come to Zion with singing, crowned with unending joy. Joy and gladness will overtake them, and sorrow and sighing will flee.